Authentic Jeans Forums banner

authentic check

1K views 47 replies 15 participants last post by  luvapup 
#1 ·

thanks in advance.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
I'm thinking these might be fake - the stitching around the label on the bottom isn't straight, the horseshoes don't have the curve on the ends and the pockets look a little weird because the orange stitching is curved on one side and straight on the other - I'm not sure if this is normal? The wash also looks weird but not sure if thats my eyes, your photos or the jeans.

Lets see what the experts say.

#4 · (Edited)
Real IMO

Maybe it's because I haven't had my coffee yet but they look fine to me.

Horseshoes will be proportionally smaller on the pockets of certain size pairs. The larger the pair, the smaller the horseshoe will appear compared to the size of the pocket.

Also, sometimes the stitching around TR belt labels is not done well. Last pic is overexposed. Wash better represented in closeup rainbow pocket pic.

#42 ·
You seriously need to go away. Its clear you are not welcome here. Most of the people here are extremely nice. But when you disrespect them & keep posting smartass, rude comments, why would you expect to get polite responses?!

Sungy is a great asset to this board, & has helped me several times. She, along with everyone else you are being disrespectful to in your posts, have been nothing but nice to me.

Just becuase you are a complete jackass doesn't mean they are rude, it means you are an idiot. You clearly don't belong here, so why don't you delete yourself.

YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO SUNGY.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.