Authentic Jeans Forums banner

Joey Rainbow in Dark Lovestruck fit HELP

733 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  karma 
#1 ·
I'm thinking of getting the joey rainbows in dark lovestruck from revolve, but don't know what size to get. it says they fit big on revolve. for those of who have this pair, did you size down? Do they stretch out much? help!

anyone have the measurements for a sz 27 or 28 by any chance?

See less See more
#2 ·
I apologise that this isn't a huge help to you NOW, however in the absence of any other replies, I'm due to get mine in the mail in the next 2-3 days so I can let you know then.

Hopefully someone else who owns them will reply in the meantime however I think these are pretty new so you might have to wait til someone gets their order :magwink

#3 ·
#7 ·
I emailed about the dark dakota flynts cause I was on the fence on what size and they emailed back within a couple of hours for the measurements!! They are awesome!

#10 ·
this pair does run big imo but not enough for me to size down (however i have larger thighs so i can't really size down because the thighs would be way to tight :magwink)

i stayed tts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.