Authentic Jeans Forums banner

Bin Joey Big T Midnight Stitch Duc Size 28

718 views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  doraem0n 
#1 ·
$85.00 + $12.20 Shipping

*link taken out by request..someone is bidding.:eek:

#17 ·
Someone gave me theirs. I actually ordered jeans for my husband with it.

I would love for them to send me one so I could order more jeans for myself....not that I need any or anything. lol

i'm not kidding. fancypants!
i wouldn't mess around w/someone elses money.
i bought a pair with a 31.5 inseam.. and EASILY stretched them to 33.
i mean.. it was very simple.
i do the same with my MUC Midnights.
i thinks it's something about the UC wash. :eek:
out of the washer..pull on the legs while standing on the waist area/upper thigh area.anywhere and everywhere. you can feel them getting longer.
simple..as...cake.
Thank you Nola. :love

Because they only have 6 hours and no bids I am going to try to win them at a lower amount. If it is not too much to ask, can the link be removed pretty please?

#14 ·
i'm not kidding. fancypants!
i wouldn't mess around w/someone elses money.
i bought a pair with a 31.5 inseam.. and EASILY stretched them to 33.
i mean.. it was very simple.
i do the same with my MUC Midnights.
i thinks it's something about the UC wash. :eek:
out of the washer..pull on the legs while standing on the waist area/upper thigh area.anywhere and everywhere. you can feel them getting longer.
simple..as...cake.

#15 ·
Would anyone know if these run a size big for sure?

Thanks!

Mine did too.
Aie! I really don't want to be a 29 for much longer, and I HATE that my stretch Billys are baggy within a few hours...I don't even know if I am a tts 29...I really really wanted those Becky Rainbows, Medium Lovestrucks, but then I read around and read they were a half size biggish? And all revolve has are 29s or 27s.

man i'm just greedy and want to buy everything!

#18 ·
yeah, those quotes are back from may, so maybe they're not talking about the same pair?

good luck with the bidding, amber! i woulda tried for it too, but i'm going to the melting pot tonight at 9:30 and won't be able to watch the auction thru to the end!

that being said...if you're not able to stretch those inseams (though i bet you'll be able to!), and you're feeling like there's a bit of room around your waist in the pants, keep me in mind!:D:whistle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.