Authentic Jeans Forums banner

Just Left The TR Store (Pic Heavy)

2K views 61 replies 23 participants last post by  luvapup 
#1 · (Edited)
and here is what I bought. The first 4 pair are mine(mens) the last 3 pair are my ladys

----------------

----------------

-----------------

------------------

------------------

------------------

------------------

See less See more
#5 ·
Love your pairs! Nice choices.

Did you get them at the outlet? I noticed that the last pair is labeled as Disco and has that belt label but it is irregular b/c it has the regular buttons & rivets, not the crystal Disco ones. Nonetheless, that is an awesome pair. Just an FYI.

#6 · (Edited)
Love your pairs! Nice choices.

Did you get them at the outlet? I noticed that the last pair is labeled as Disco and has that belt label but it is irregular b/c it has the regular buttons & rivets, not the crystal Disco ones. Nonetheless, that is an awesome pair. Just an FYI.
what??? and yes i did... cheapest was 89 most expensive i believe were 190

EDIT: thx for the compliment

#8 ·
not christmas Im always doing alot of shopping and was going to buy some TR's since I didnt have many off of the net then i found out about the outlet here in NY. I cant wait till I get to Cali now to go shopping :)

I cant help that I shop like a female

PS. the rainbows were only $90 it was the last pair they had so I asked them to hold them for me until I was able to go buy them. Im going back next wednesday they're supposedly getting in a new shipment and I want the leather horseshoe ones. All in all I spent a little over $900 this trip and am happy with all of my choices

#9 · (Edited)
$90 ?????????????? I`m going straight to bed... without lunch !!! :mad:

...but I can understand you. When other people visit churches or do sightseeing on vacation... my girlfriend and me only rush from shop to shop !!! Last year - before we went to florida - i marked the shops on the tourist map, that was our route ! :ashamed Next year we are going to california ! Any suggestions ? ;-)

#11 ·
Did you go to the Tanger Outlet for those? I'll be in NY in mid October and plan to do some heavy shopping, so I need to know if that's going to be my first destination.

Also, how was there overall selection of clothes?

I love your choices. The first, fourth, and last pair of jeans are my favorite.

I'm hatin' :madbeating

#13 ·
No it wasn't.

Tanger has not had any irregulars as of my last visit.
Everything is last season, and priced at 30-40% off retail.
Not great bargains per se.

#35 ·
Do RR's sometime have fake features? they are RR because something wrong with them right? well can that something make the jeans look fake?

also I really cant tell the diff between good fakes and reals like alot of you all here. I just dont understand sometimes its small things like stiching and such but when I look at the reals and fakes side by side I still cant tell the difference :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.