Authentic Jeans Forums banner

Nordstrom's the Rack update 9/16

685 views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  luvapup 
#1 ·
Website says there's going to be an update in store today 9/16 for men and women... Just curious if anyone knows what will be on "the racks"?!? I am going to check out the one closest to my house in White Plains NY later today... I'll post any finds or steals if there's anything decent up there...

#2 · (Edited)
They had some new TR's - men and women's. For men, I picked up Joey bad Ass Heirtage Big T, Joey Yo Mamma Heritage Big T, Bobby Pops Heritage Big T natural stitching, Logan Pops Heritage Big T natural stitching, Bobby Bad Ass Super T, Bobby Super T Medium midnight Cowboy Old Multi.

They also had some Mickeys, some white men's jeans, Ethan Body Rinse Heritage Big T.

#9 ·
OMG, I totally forgot it was today. Guess I have to make a trip :(

Art- which one did you go to? I live in SF as well. Did you look at the ladies' stuff?

#13 ·
I just got back from the NR in white plains... it's really not good.... especially for Men there was one rack and they were mostly small size with a few select styles in bigger sizes... tons of R & R and sevens though... the store is like 70% women's but my girl didn't really find anything she liked...

anyone else in the NY area find a decent selection of men's TRs?!?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.